Visiting the Bond Store during COVID-19
Before entering this museum, please review the below conditions and assist us in maintaining the safety of our customers, staff and community.
- Please do not enter this museum if you are feeling unwell with a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or a fever.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m at all times.
- Please adhere to the maximum customer capacity limit signs at all times.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering the museum and while inside.
- Please use contactless payment (not cash) where possible.
- Please sign the visitor book and provide contact details for potential contact tracing purposes.
We are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with government guidelines.
- Our staff will be pracitsing social distancing.
- We encourage pre-bookings on 4190 5722.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided for the benefit of our teams and customers.
- We are cleaning our museum and high touch surfaces with increased frequency.
Maximum 50 Visitors
In line with social distancing requirements, we will be limiting the numbers of customers permitted in our museum at any one time. Please follow staff instructions if asked to wait when our museum is already at maximum capacity.
If you suspect an infection after attending an event, please contact your doctor or 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
Bond Store COVID Safe video